We are afraid that bids made in error cannot be removed. Once a bid has been made its is a legally binding contract and as such we cannot cancel either commission bids or max bids. We can however alter max bids if the amount has been entered in error, but we can only reduce them to the next available increment. Max bids can however be increased. If you have left an erroneous bid then please contact the cash office to discuss it.
Articles in this section
- Can you deliver?
- What forms of ID do you accept?
- When are your auctions?
- How do I contact you?
- How do I remove a bid?
- Whats included in the membership?
- Where do the items in your auctions come from?
- Commonly Used Cataloging Phrases
- How do I register for an account?
- How do I become a 'Premium Member'