1.Go to the registration page fill in your details on the form provided. On completion of this form you will be sent an email to confirm your email address
- Once you have signed in to your account you can register to bid using one of the buttons provided on the individual sales.
- You will then be directed to our Auction Registration form. Fill all the details in as required you will need to verify your phone number and your address then click the Update Details button at the bottom
- You will then need to provide two proofs of identification. You can fill this page in on your phone by taking pictures of the required documents. Once your identification has been accepted you will be emailed with instructions on how to continue.
- For some sales you will be required to put down a £200 deposit and a £5 admin fee. These only need to be paid once. You will be presented with a Deposit required screen if this is the case
- Once you have done this you will then need to read through the terms and conditions of the sale enter your password at the bottom and click the Complete Registration button provided.
- You will then be directed to the sales auction catalogue where if it is an online sale you can bid for items under the individual lots. If it is a live sale you will see a bid live button on the right hand side of the screen.
If you do have any questions regarding this process please do not hesitate to contact us on our email email@example.com